Friday, April 13, 2012

Like An Investment

From the little amount of time I spend on here writing about anything, I'm actually seeing how it all adds up to a lot of text broken up into different sections. I'm just trying to be logical in a funny way; those moments when I'm actually doing that is so cool. I can see that people have their ugly sides and can still shut themselves off in a way where they're trying to hide it but can't to someone who has very crafty eyes. I pretty much am trying to create an analogy that writing in this blog is like investing in some treasurable stock. It takes very little amount of time to put in all the money a person made into a flawless stock and just see cash flow the next couple minutes.

In a way, this blog is like playing a flawless stock where the choice of currency is text. I just type on this keyboard from my MacBook and I get to see plenty of stock add up- in fact, there's a lot of text that's accumulated on here from the five years I've maintained this blog. It would be more of a surprise if I had very little on here and kept on claiming over the years that I write a lot. If I wrote only like one and then started writing then nobody would care what I'm saying today.