Friday, April 13, 2012

Ah Ha, Friday the 13th

I just noticed this right now because it was right under my nose. Yes, I'm not so high-speed like others are because the way I act about observing this is just a shrug on my shoulders and a very high degree look of indifference on my face. I mean superstitious people can be very active- just think of a burning finger withdrawing from a stove after accidentally touching it. These superstitious people utilize a very powerful emotion to be quite rapid in their movements- fear!

For a time being, I was dodging cracks and then all of a sudden I'm like the heck with it. It's like one of those bad cartoons that says "Avoid this sign" and then the cartoon character complies and then becomes smashed by something. I can think of many incidences like Wile Coyote chasing after Road Runner; now Warner Bros cartoons are classics and still enjoyed by me even though a black man created this animated series some uber-sensitive people think is racist.

Things don't always make sense but it really doesn't matter so who cares. The saying from guys from all walks of life seem to generalize that women think they are always right and have this type of attitude is something I had trouble accepting. I can now see it, just that it didn't seem like it because the way my little sister and Annie Tran and Betty Lam acted seemed really peculiar to me. It's like maybe it's because they were being moody at the time and that they probably were not aware of it while communicating with me. I know how women don't like to classified as going through a particular moment which I tried to be respectful of, but man in this instance I should have just gone with the key observances and then tweak the situation to my favor a little by just telling them the truth even if it hurt their feelings. It was so hard to be sensitive and tell the truth at the same time for me, but now I think I can tone it down pretty confidently now if I had to.