Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Going To Do Some Styling

Pretty much I'm talking about my aspirations no matter how ridiculous it seems. I'm just going to go full out with what my needs are. I do confess however that I use a very old and ancient source to guide me in making my decisions; I also practice it whole-heartedly to the best of my ability and even though I falter in the small things I know that I'm forgiven and can move on while trying to stay upright again after catching myself.

Basically I don't try to swear or smoke cigarettes because I don't believe in the mess for myself. Swearing is something that is highly common in the environment I work in but I just don't try it in front of others. I've had to accept some words as being so common that I can use them in appropriate places but they are not those traditional bad words that people so much know about. I don't know what I'm talking about. I need to go take a shower right now.