Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pushing Forward

I guess this is something that I've had to learn which is with whatever I desire to do so in my heart and with good intentions, then I should never give it up and keep going. Probably one of the things that I'm noticing about being in the U.S. is how we can just volunteer our services for any reason that we so desire. It's not really a bad thing in general. My mind is just wandering off again because of one of my roommates coming back in and talking to me. Regardless of the annoyances some others may feel with him, I don't seem to really mind so much because I've already been through so much.

What I was really thinking while writing is how, soldiers really volunteer to go to war these days in the new army. It's great how the U.S. has not needed to do another draft and even though it were to happen, those soldiers still get compensated with benefits and fed which is what makes this nation so mighty. I guess if the government was ever to have really evil intentions and I could back it up from the ground and up then I would pretty much escape the country or something if a draft occurred because what's the point of living in a nation you don't want to support.

Therefore, it's awesome how there are super soldiers in the U.S. who are pretty much volunteers and who believe in serving with their ideals and beliefs to assist the government with some operations to ensure the safety of its citizens.