Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Trading Status

I still have yet to learn but I have one method that has consistently made me good profit. From doing all of those demo trades, I'm pretty much testing out how flexible I could be and still generate a reasonable amount of profit to compensate for financial necessities. I think I'm seriously going to be very conservative with my real account that's fed with a good amount of starting capital. I'm about to really start trading for real now, and I'm not worried about factoring some losses because I've been juggling around with all those considerations while demo trading.

I'm pretty much becoming so confident with this new endeavor and also happy that it only takes me about twenty minutes a day to look at thirty different stocks. I'm personally a pretty aggressive trader but I'm going to have to stick to what works even if it limits my trading time because the set up isn't there. However, in my demo account I'm going all out to test out new strategies I want to try and to do whatever I feel like.