Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tribute To Newest Follower =)

I'm happy that someone who I hardly know has come on this site and added me into his blog. I have also been delighted to add myself on his growing base of adoring fans! I'm pretty much someone who doesn't mind analyzing stuff no matter how archaic it appears from what I know, history can teach us some important things. There's this story in World War II about how a commanding officer used the Bible to help him strategize a battle- it's because the depictions near the Middle East is very accurate in the Bible; these so called "chosen people" of God the Jews in that era had writers who really wanted to keep their whereabouts straight. It's because they had some renowned leaders and dedicated historians who were pretty bent on talking about this prophecy with mankind. Back then, it didn't seem plausible to think about what would happen today. It's also like it seems pretty impractical to guess what sort of developments are going to happen about two thousand years from now.

With the Bible being one of the oldest form of transcript available to mankind and authenticated through archaeological findings, from reading the text and applying a factual account to win a battle in World War II is pretty cool! There's a saying that ignorance is bliss- maybe it's a form of blocking out some type of pain a person wouldn't want to deal with. It could also be about figuratively speaking, wanting to be a neanderthal-like cave man at the moment and give into these fleshly desires that just convulsively happens in the person's heart. I'm just trying to be honest about it and because I'm also wanting to become more erudite these days because it's pretty funny to think about how some people want to socialize.