Thursday, April 26, 2012

Height Might Not Be A Factor

I'm writing this because I've seen some discouraging posts on how some guys think that women only like taller guys than them. Even though there are women who are like that and will even admit to it, I think it still doesn't really matter because of the population being so large in the world with about 6 billion people. What I really think works for a guy is having a nice personality that is compatible to the female he's going to eventually marry. If the female cares about the appearance in the guy, the guy can always do things to make himself presentable like shave and conduct personal hygiene. If the female cares about the man providing for her, then the man can always earn income and share it with her.

All of these things don't really factor in how tall a man is in eventually obtaining a spouse. I'd say that a good looking man would probably account for way less than compatibility in a loving relationship. From thinking about all this stuff, I don't think I really need to feel sad about never finding the right woman from being short. If a loving wife would bring me so much fulfillment in my life and pleasure in loving her too, then I could care less how much shorter or taller I am compared to her as long as I could take good care of her. It would bring me comfort in knowing that even though I can't be that athletic or reach that football like a tall wide receiver can, I can still chill and be pretty down to earth with a good-looking wife and some kids to look after.