Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trying Not To Be Lazy

Something I tell myself when I'm about to approach an end to keep myself motivated and moving is that I still have more to go. Like if I have a week left before I reach a wonderful vacation, then I tell myself that I have a month left so that I won't get rugged in my work and keep myself pumped up. By the time the vacation rolls around, I'm sailing very smoothly my friends. Tell myself that I also a lot more to exercise when I'm about to end it also helps me to perform at my peak performance too.

I've noticed something very encouraging today. I have felt on some days but happens less often now about how I feel really short compared to others and a little let down because I can't look like others on the outside. I let that thought of what the opposition is feeling against me get to me sometimes- like I feel discouraged thinking how I would be rejected just for being really short. I have to tried to rationalize it by saying I'm taller than another guy so I esteem myself incorrigibly as better than him. It doesn't work very well because I'm below average height.

Now looking at it while wearing a different pair of spectacles, females of all different sizes and ethnicity have approached me and acknowledged me. That's plenty of females for me to pick the right wife for me, and if Tom Cruise manages a loving relationship with his taller and pretty wife then why couldn't I? I'm starting to see that even though there are some women who don't feel comfortable dating a smaller guy than them, it doesn't really pertain to me because I'm confident there's a beautiful young lady who would be attracted to me since I have had taller and smaller female friends all this time.