Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cool Type of Honesty

Before I take off for the evening, I'm going to make one more contemplation about making honest comebacks. First off, it's actually really funny and no matter what the person does even in retribution, the person is still being hit pretty hard with a fact that he or she could try to redeem his or herself in. Honesty really works when dealing with conflict- just let it go. I'm sure there are some dirt bags who don't care about what their feelings are at the moment when they talk about killing others and go through a psychotic rage where they imagine punching another man in the kisser and knocking him down. At least they were attempting some conflict reconciliation by expressing their anger and that's probably how far it goes the majority of the time.

If they go overboard, then they go to prison and might even be imposed some severe consequences that would literally suck the living daylights out of them. Furthermore, more people who thought about doing the same gets to hear about it and then has to feel deterred. Economically speaking, nobody wants to die from doing a moment's rage where they know they are going to explode and be sent to a mental hospital.

One time, I wrote that to Betty Lam in that I didn't want to drive her to a mental clinic. That was probably the most honest statement of the whole e-mail I sent to her. She then later blocked me because I was probably driving her crazy or something because maybe she associated her moodiness with something against me. It wasn't really my intention but maybe she felt that she was wrong somewhere and by human nature, she attempted to cover it up. It makes sense that good people would want to be selfish sometimes because it's a reasonable principle that no one can't really be perfectly good if he or she has knowledge of evil. When a lady is dealing with a guy, there's always a way for a guy to make friends with the lady if he so desires it in his heart. I now have confidence in this because women do think differently than men do- it's like they are attracted to an emotional aura from how they were naturally raised.

However, I choose to practice a lifestyle of restraining myself from indulging in evil activities that would have severe consequences against my economic resources and private life. I also believe in this really ancient source that makes all these moral considerations- it's amazing how sitting there reading it could go in the ear and if I desire to do so in my heart, I pick up on it later and really get to apply something moral to the best of my ability.