Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Really Taking The Advantage

Nowadays, I'm starting to realize that I have surpassed where I've been in the last years. It felt like I was living in my own shadows but now as I progress, I see a much brighter future which I anticipate and feel so excited about. One of the things I'm noticing is that my reading level has improved at a staggering rate and I'm not feeling so much tension about sitting there and learning something out of a book. I really feel relaxed and it actually does interest me to do some reading on topics that may be a little eccentric from what others normally would consider fun.

Just because of my reading ability, I feel so much better off now. Also, my physical level has improved a lot and am actually stronger than where I have been. A couple months ago I felt discouraged in that I would never reach the strength I had back in those days, but now I feel it has surpassed my limit and still in the path of getting more stronger.