Sunday, April 15, 2012

One Hour To Kill

Basically, I'll be gone for about a week which is not really that big of a deal compared to the longer trek I have taken already. Something sincere up there wants to tell me to be safe. Ever since I've left home from having those aggravated emotions locked up, I'm starting to actually feel lightened up about coming back to visit now. I guess I really needed that space away from home by working at a far distance. My mom doesn't really call me so frequently anymore, and I'm guessing she doesn't really miss me and is probably happy to see me attempt to move on with my life.

All the built-up anger underneath me while being a boy is starting to find resolve with what I'm doing now. I'm actually stronger physically and mentally than I have ever been. It's a joy to be in the environment I'm currently in, and it's pretty fun at times. I am expecting to make the best opportunity out of what I have going right now. I am therefore I think.