Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rising Up Early and Resting Late

The principle of rise early and sleep late is a billionaire concept followed by very rich man such as Bill Gates and Donald Trump. Obviously, these ultimate money-making gurus have something they are excited about daily that keeps them up and makes them start on their projects very early. I myself have had those effects of being sleepy from doing stuff in class but now I'm starting to get used to being up and waking up at any moment's notice. It feels pretty fulfilling to be up and get something done.

Maybe taking care of a baby would be a pain from hearing the munchkin cry all night long and having to do some routine check up every couple hour or so but I think it's a worthwhile thing. Keeping in mind I don't mind getting up anymore and can deal with the extreme sleepiness, I guess I'm doing fine. On top of this, I am also capable of paying attention to things in class now while extremely tired. I can also read too in this state. I feel tired most of the time, but the satisfaction is from knowing that I'm getting something done and everyday I'm getting better at now falling asleep and disciplining myself to stay awake to get something done.

I'm understanding this responsibility and it's really fulfilling and I'm also very excited about being able to wake up the next morning and anticipate something crazy for today. I have to get going now. I'm putting myself in some time constraint I shouldn't be placing myself in.