Friday, April 20, 2012

Interesting Visits

Looks like my writing has connected with very few people from around the world who probably are still learning English or something. Honestly, if I was bored and stumbled on a page like mine and read a few pages- I would be wanting to laugh a little too from what's there. Anyhow, looks like I had plenty of visits from Russia while the majority was from the United States.

Already, with me not really have done much- somehow the Internet managed to find its way to an audience that would read this blog and probably make something out of it. Therefore, it leaves me feeling like how that's really cool.

Going back along to Russia, somehow, I think there are some interested souls over there in getting to know me. The funny part is that I have heard about Russian Mailing Brides, and I'm just wondering if my writing portrays me in a certain way that would make me attractive to them. I'm just keeping it honest, and yes, I want to be a moral person. Just right now, I actually have some beautiful females on my Facebook list. I was like- they are just friends in the beginning and now I'm laughing at how I didn't notice they were really so pretty. I guess from having been gone so long, you sometimes miss out on what's really pretty. I'm really comfortable being friends with very pretty females and it's not because I'm attracted to only males. I guess now there's no reason for me to get so nervous about impressing them because they are technically friendly and beautiful women who are approachable and I've so happen to have been fortunate to meet at some point in my childhood to early adulthood.

I'm looking for some compatibility in a female, and I think the woman would already look gorgeous to me if I was already in love with her no matter what others think! I would think if the woman who I fell in love with ended up marrying me, then I would even think she would be the prettiest person on the face of the Earth and vote for her in an empty ballot in search of the world's pretty beauty queen. I wouldn't really be lying either to myself- I would be so truthful to myself and feel this way; even if she ages, I would still think she's better looking than anybody.

Overall, if a woman happens to have a physical existence about her that would make her compatible with me; then let's dig it! For some reason, I prefer friendship with most females even the really old ones who I've grown to love deeply for their sensibility and care of me like a child.