Monday, April 2, 2012

Not Much Going On

Pretty much for me, I didn't really get too affected by those people at that Hope of God Church who were mean to me. I guess I can laugh about it now and just learn to cope with how bad they were and how it's really going to affect their church attendance status in the long run. Nobody really wanted to help me that much at a level where I needed it when I was feeling very vulnerable about dealing with annoyances of those church people removing  me as a friend on their Facebook page without really telling me what it was.

Now, I'm just laughing about many implications I started, and they were really not tuned in with the world or something. I didn't really want to judge in the beginning because I was very apprenhensive about coming up with the wrong conclusion and letting that turn into something I would regret later. I don't think the majority of people really have this type of fear- it's probably because I may be a little more sensitive than the average person regarding some things in dealing with wanting to stay friends.

Overall, I'm just consistently learning to become more honest about what I have been going through and letting it assist me in tying together some observations and come up with a relatively good conclusion that makes a reasonable amount of sense. From what I have heard, when it comes to psychological therapy it's really something that focuses on the individual and what he or she wants to do anyway ultimately because the individual is the customer. Keeping that in mind, those clincial psychologists also need to make a living too with helping others- unless it's mandated by law or something, I don't see how those church people who got so furious with me about something menial telling me to get that kind of help is actually sound advice.

Sometimes, you just have to laugh at the perturbances of others and live with it while resolving any conflicts with them. They may be worse off than you because they just want to overreact over something at the time they want to be selfish about because probably they're just tired or something.