Friday, March 30, 2012

Entered Record Breaking Month

I'm a little surprised because this month, I experienced a surge of about 500 views which is about 200 more than what I'm accustomed to seeing. I guess I have those days where I write trash and expect people to view them but then it doesn't happen and makes me get all moody. Nowadays, I'm actually laughing about it if it happens.

I'm sure those 500 views deal with a little more repeat visitors and probably they are familiar with my interesting tale of my relation with that church I formally had. I'm being super honest about it because I don't want to get basically in trouble but I know it's negative for them so I'm having fun with it. I'm actually laughing while writing about my factual account and what I'm literally feeling at the moment about the issue.

They really are powerless to stop me in this respect because it's a constitutional right to voice myself. Obviously, I'm not under any contract to not reveal anything about them in a truthful manner. Besides they're just fretting about the truth and being selfish about me pointing out something they don't want to be accepting over. In a way, it freezes them up from putting any lawsuit on me and they are forced to pretty much carry on while I keep up with my personal developments.

I pretty much have them locked up in a social manner against me now. I can sort of get them to do stuff for me as well through leading them in any manner I see fit too. It takes a little patience to make it happen because yeah, people don't want to anything for you in general. You have to literally work hard to get what you need sometimes, no matter how much it can bother you.