Sunday, March 25, 2012

Whoopi

Shytopi! It's just a word I made up- it doesn't mean anything but just gibberish that I would like to mean as something cool. What's cool is that my top ten posts have about a thousand viewers now. That's pretty much the core and meat of this whole blog. It's pretty awesome that for the little effort I put into making those most popular posts, it now enjoys some residuary of readers.

It totally feels like some people I've possibly influenced at that church- Hope of God doesn't want me to have a certain post up that pretty much represents some people in a negative light from me being truthful to the best of my ability. Therefore, they are clicking on other posts in the top ten area hoping that the post I have on the list will disappear someday. That's what I want to think at least. See, for myself I'm aware with what types of people could actually be reading this blog. However, this blog is beneficiary for the most so I don't seem to really care being honest about what thoughts are about jerks in particular so hopefully the jerks I write about will learn to be happy in the things I say about them on this blog.