Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sensing Better Changes

With my confidence level skyrocketing passed the roof, I'm expecting more better things to happen now. Like I mentioned in my last post, it's like learning to ride a bicycle for the first time sometimes. Things may get rough but if you keep hauling to gain experience then you'll succeed with happiness in something. Yes, I want to keep ties with Scriptures and I do have a church that I try to affiliate with. The sermons feel so dry sometimes but it gets the job done because it's like getting a history lesson and personal encouragement from the pastor who actually shares his 30 years of serving in a ministry.

For awhile I was in a questioning mood, but I feel like they're more toned down now. I mean searching for those answers have only blessed me with more certainty in my direction. A main thing I'm noticing is that people should really learn to love one another at a fully comprehendible level and be harmonious with each other. It doesn't mean that evil won't ever stop in this world and to not do anything when some evil dictator comes along again. It's just having respect for one another still and being there for our buddies when they need us so that we can go home together and enjoy our lives. It's about participating in a world worth being a part of.