Monday, March 5, 2012

Getting Used To Working Out

It looks like in the morning, I go out to pretty much work out. My body just feels great after the work out, regardless of how much sleep I had the night before. It's pretty nice that having to work out and getting paid for it is actually cool. I actually get paid to train on learning a technical subject. On top of that, there's free lodging and food so pretty much I get to have all this money to myself. It isn't that much as I would like it to be yet, but it's a good start.

I think I've developed a harmonious state where I'm pretty much squared away now. Everything that I'm doing has a purpose and on top of that, there are a lot of benefits I am experiencing. I'm going to continue working hard and figuring out things to go after the best stuff. I might as continue to write about some of these things that I'm going after and look at is as a goal.