Monday, March 19, 2012

One of Those Days

It's one of those days where I don't really feel like putting anything down right now, but I'm doing it anyway because I want to keep this thing going. In other words, I'm letting my focus overrun my desires to just leave this blog alone and not do anything. Because I'm starting to laugh again inwardly, I guess I'm feeling lively again. It's interesting how it only took me a few seconds to feel right at home again.

Being away from home, I am being greeted by others who are also away from home too. Most importantly, I'm noticing that females do notice me and seem to be acting quite friendly with me. I'm not lying- I guess females like guys who get some type of recognition for something positive. It doesn't matter if the female is almost taller than six inches compared to me- it just seems to be not an issue. The saying goes that love conquers all.

The reason for writing this up is because I'm just trying to logical about something complex I've struggled with through my almost nine years of legal adulthood. The things I've worried about don't really matter now that I look at them, as it felt it did when it first felt placed upon me. Just having like this form of personal stability is awesome. I don't feel so turned off as I did too or even get almost significantly hurt like it felt when someone just didn't want to do anything with me.