Thursday, March 22, 2012

Writing Just For The Heck Of It

To heck with it, I can actually teach while I'm nervous. My voice all quivers and I recognize it and for some reason I don't know why but I notice it. Afterwards, all the more it makes me laugh even though I was so concentrated on the situation. Even my boss who told me to give a brief introduction to stocks told me it was good after I finished. I didn't feel a thing while my voice quivered; I felt a little nervous because I was trying to find the right words to say and basing it a little at a relational level for dimwits.

I'm going to have to catch up sooner or later with this whole writing gig. I suck at writing right now; oh well even though I've been averaging about 300 views each month on a blog that probably isn't really worth that much to look at. I guess I have some influence like I said over these Hope of God church dwellers which I thought would never get out of my head. Even though I am writing about right now as I speak, it's not really that bad as I thought it would be. Lucky me, it took me awhile to see that they being bad girls and boys with me would actually mean good luck to me. They were like my lucky charms from treating me really badly.