Saturday, March 3, 2012

Systematic Way of Thinking

In a holistic sense, there's a way I think just like everybody else. It seems that a lot of it centers on going after the best thing now. Some people just hold themselves back thinking that they are indulging too much on life or just want to be lazy which is comical to think about. Anyhow, it doesn't hurt to take a little part of the day to think about making improvements and trying to settle on the best things that you believe you were born to be happy about.

I guess when life gets depressing, it's really hard to think about the best stuff that would make you happy. Like, it could feel like being in a really boring job for days and just doing it for a paycheck and mainly having pride in only that. There's way more to it that could be about going after; one of the drawbacks is that honestly, it can be very difficult to get the best quality in places where it's offered. This might be in a way debilitating and create some funky emotions in a person. I personally understand it and feels like I've actually conquered some of those emotions now.

That being said, with the incident of a slightly older female who said she loved me being angry about not following her wishes of never trying to communicate with two other women (hint hint, Betty Lam and Annie Tran),  she isn't really the best quality type for me. I'm writing this while laughing. I can't really compare Lee to a product, but I'm just judging the profound surface that relates to everything. Also, the church Lee associated with rubbing against me and having attempted to throw me onto the curb, I can't say that church is the best place that God has to offer also.

In honesty, I am glad that I never tried to form a marriage with Lee because I would really want to smack myself on the forehead today if I did something like that. I am also glad that I didn't try to seriously pursue after Betty and Annie because I'd be like "What am I thinking?" Anyway, I was more attracted to Annie in a physical sense but I hated her in a spiritual sense because I was against her cons. I'm more attracted to Betty in a spiritual sense but her physical sense is also not that bad too. I think Betty has the capability of embracing who she is and that's what makes her powerfully beautiful, so in a way, I can treat Betty like another friend now and calm her down relatively easy now. In fact, bringing up these emotions that girls typically feel; I guess it isn't always so hard for a man to examine their needs a little to make their life more meaningful and to be a good man.