Sunday, March 25, 2012

Boy, So Repetitive

It just seems like I'm rewording the same concept over again but using absolutely new and independent words. I'm just pretty much trying to mess around with my roommate and having fun right now. Basically, it feels like typing on this blog is becoming more of a less priority but nonetheless, I still have stuff on here that pertains to me laughing about stuff that I wrote about.

I guess I'm going to go out running with my roommate now. I just typed this thing up in like five minutes. It seems like I'm trying that method of just writing anything on here so I could catch up again very quickly. I'm not really too focused about quality right now because I just want to meet that goal of catching up to my average of one post per day.

From the get go, there's a lesson that could be learned easily in my blog. Basically, when you leave behind something then coming back to it you will have to work harder to catch back up and get up to speed. It's also a lot easier to develop a routine and follow it because it just feels like things are flowing more smoothly than the times you just failed to do some tasks and now are going spontaneous over completing some tasks.