Friday, March 23, 2012

Pumping In Some More

Writing on this blog is like working out because after I'm finished, I get to feel really sweaty hands and feet and then want to go take a shower or else I'll get a mondo headache from trying to move around in my sweat. The sweat keeps me cool, yes but I don't want it to get to the point where I'll feel really sticky and then feel like freezing at the same time because of the weather acting strange with me.

I'm just typing something stupid now because I'm just trying to put something on here so that I can catch up with the year already. I guess I'm getting pretty decent at doing something consistently now. This being one of them- I also have some day trading business going on now. It's not too great- so far I've only averaged about 10% growth in my account which would equal to about $100 profit for every $1000 I have in my account. I don't put all my money in- I only put in bits and pieces because that's how I like to roll. Therefore, if I put in too much and had one trade then the fun is over. It becomes pretty much a numbers game to keep it safe and realistic. It pretty much boils down to being patient.