Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Description of Anger

Sometimes there's smart anger and other times, there's stupid anger. I believe that some people don't realize that their anger is causing them to be dumb sometimes and don't really care so much about it and possibly laugh about it underneath when they commit something really bad like murdering another person. This is how mobs are sometimes formed, which is based on some irrational and stupid beliefs. They don't care about how if they're right or wrong sometimes because they're just raised a certain way and can't accept sometimes about others not wanting to conform to them.

That being said, I understand and know what those girls like Betty Lam (Alhambra, CA) and Annie Tran (Australia??? No clue) were sort of looking for when they blocked me on Facebook. Sometimes in life, certain people like those girls I'm mentioning can't control certain outcomes and they just want to feel some sort of empowerment in their lives. It's actually worth laughing about which is probably what Betty and Annie wouldn't want me to do the most. Since I'm laughing now, they're pretty much entailed to go on accepting how they were being moody and etc. and try to let it wear off by playing dumb or something or just beating it around the bush in conversations.

That being said, if I state something reasonable whether they don't want to accept it or not; it's basically reasonable because I'm a guy and they are pretty much women that others can traditionally view them as in that regards. Therefore, I get to live very happy in the end and have some fun and possibly show them how I'm doing this and share it with them. I might actually be of some help to them even though I am short. It's a no-brainer that Betty and Annie were both dealing with something in their lives that they were having some trouble keeping up with.

Pretty much to get them to accept me again as a friend on Facebook, I have to be the big guy and initiate the process. What they're looking for is some sort of subtly. I could have just said that I love them for who they are and actually care about their situation and then genuinely mean it and it would have been enough to end their fiery tempers with me.