Friday, March 30, 2012

Finishing Up

Yeah, I'm really typing random stuff off the top of my head. The purpose of doing this is just to get some relaxation going and to also not get so angry and then blow my lid. It helps to a certain extent because I'm being absolutely honest in my writing while trying to get myself to laugh about situations. In a way, it's a form of creativity that gives me an outlet to understand some situations and be accepting of some things just not going my way.

This blog has really been useful to me because it has really sharpened my confidence level and also assisted me in dealing with conflict resolution. I deal with dummies sometimes even like my little sister who acts that way sometimes. However, from laughing about these situations that has been bugging me before I'm finding that it's really not so bad and it's not really that hard to resolve those issues even if the person I'm dealing with wants to beat around the bush.

On the long run, it's like we were just blessed with the gift of life and how we want to make it is ultimately our own doing in some shape or form. There are some attractive qualities in a person that just creates a bunch of admirers and influences others to become like him or her. I think science leaves out very difficult variables in a human such as love and sacrifice. Science in itself is pretty simple but I believe it's supposed to used to enrich our lives and build more satisfaction- it's not really meant to be turned into a religion in itself even though some purpose their life in that direction.

Dealing with evolution of humans from naturally selected ancestors, there's still a missing link in the chain so researchers can try all they want to find it in this dying planet but probably it's never going to happen in human history. I'm pretty pessimistic about it because maybe it was lost already and without visual proof there's no way of confirming the theory of evolution from humans. Therefore, it takes great faith to leap into concluding that humans had a naturally selected ancestor along with all those other species which would virtually be impossible to link up together especially with millions and millions of species on this planet. It probably won't ever be so comprehensive- I'm pretty much saying that if scientists insist on using only science then they can't believe in evolution without putting in some faith into it right now. Right now, it's just a thematic element but to be a martyr about it and claim it is actually totally factual about it might be comparable to being a religious nut.

I pretty much undervalue it right now because of the limitations in resources- why not try to solve something more important to civilization like curing cancer?