Thursday, March 8, 2012

Feeling Lucky With Betty =)

Even with Betty Lam (Alhambra, Ca) having hated me in the past over something she couldn't resolve within herself, I was lucky with her too. I'm making a theme about how fortunate I was in dealing with some women. It's actually pretty comical because I'm a short dude and in those Japanese anime, it's actually funny when all these women end liking a short guy no matter how perverted it sounds. The short guy usually ends up hating it and getting all scared with women making it even more comical in those anime.

I might have to cut this post short because I might seem like I'm disrespecting Betty. It sort of seems like she's still single and interested in looking for the one or just going through the motions of life right now. Despite those shortcomings Betty actually has in things she couldn't control like some medical issues, they don't really interfere with her cute personality or physique. A slight change doesn't really change her attractive appearance with me honestly in an overall sense. Maybe, those fickle events she dealt with might make Betty feel a little diffident; she was actually serious when I was sort of questioning about being in a relationship with her. She was just personally direct and then my face went all red and I couldn't talk anymore. Betty is also taller than me too, but it looks like she can shrug it off and take it all the way with me too. I must be one lucky short guy in this world. All I could say to Betty while she had her moment is "I don't want to do anything bad to you." Her mannerism was actually something I couldn't get mad at anymore; what a breakthrough. It probably makes sense for others to be able to do this too with her.