Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Staying In Check

Pretty much I see myself in some time constraint right now so I'm going to be doing what my regular schedule has intended me to do. I notice that some T.V. stations actually do this by editing out some boring parts of a re-run and then cutting to the chase after airing some related thing like raising money for their station or emergency news.

Okay, so I guess it's really all interconnected now so what's the point of me staring at a television screen for so long now. I think there are more entertaining things to do then just doing something so pointless like that. I remember watching The Simpsons, a pretty funny and long-time animated series that runs during prime time. In that episode, one of the minor characters gets married and then starts badgering her husband who is a main villain in the show by wanting to view a T.V. show and then getting very cranky and telling her husband to stay quiet while he wanted to spend some quality time with her. I can understand how some kids and stupid young adults act this way when they are playing World of Warcraft.

Those things may be annoying when it happens, but what's interesting is that it's pretty funny. Therefore, if I had a child who did that to me, I would boot him out the door and when he comes back, his computer gets to go to the garbage truck or temporarily that is. I would be like "That's what you get Son. Get out of my roof! I paid for it so now it's trash."

Also, I wouldn't go this far but the main villian had one of his murderous rage reoccur and tried to kill his wife in the show and couldn't do it in the end. His main distraction is now dealing with a boy in that show with yellowish skin and who wears a red shirt with blue shorts all the time and likes to ride a skateboard. Good times, good laughs!