Friday, March 9, 2012

Analyzing Future Moves

My mind is actually feeling really cleared up and in the zone for thinking some common sense now. Here's a rude awakening- sense is common but common sense isn't! I will share how people can literally make money in the best way I know it. The only thing is that I'm passing on free information here, just that the action to take it is entirely up to the person or not.

To make this a little easier for myself to blog, I think I'll just use myself as an example. I'm going to assume that the majority of people don't know jack and can't get a job. I'm going to think about how a friend who I think is a loser because he hasn't held a job that lasts longer than three months and been sitting on his butt all day playing video games and then lifting weights for a year now can get a job.

This loser type friend is the worst of the rock-bottom. The way he talks in private with you is so filthy and when he talks he just starts laughing and you can't understand him too. It catches on to you and makes you laugh too, but still he's a loser. He graduated from high school by default and even failed his special education classes, which means he's very unmotivated at maintaining a profession and can't follow simple directions, except when it comes to modeling. Unfortunately, he isn't tall enough in the shallow world of modeling no matter how much he insists his abs are getting stronger. It's so sad that it's really funny. So here's how this friend I know can get a job.

First off, find an organization that takes in large amounts of people related to your skill level. Bascially, my friend would need to find a company that wouldn't mind taking in dunces. I can see how a legit modeling agency would apply but he wouldn't really be that accepted as handsome from how he is. Secondly, apply to them. Some positions that might be good for him with where he's at may be the lowest ranking soldier in the military and packaging companies.With packaging companies laying off workers from going broke and also being picky on who they want to keep, he would probably need to be a soldier too and risk his life. However, he values his sorry life so much and can't make the transition into becoming a soldier. I think he'd be a bad seed too, so in a way his attitude would need to change for the better which probably won't ever.