Monday, March 12, 2012

Making Proper Strives

A lot of my energy seems to be derived from how awake I am. When I am tired, I'm learning to pretty much still deal with the exhaustion and still perform work at something. What I have noticed for myself is that when I stay relaxed even while I'm tired, I can still be awake and do what needs to be done. I think that's the first thing that my body feels when I awake from a nap most of the time, which is relaxation. Therefore, if I put my body in a constant state of relaxation then I probably won't need that much sleep anymore for myself.

I'm actually starting to do some complicated stuff now and sort of understanding it. The places I'm going are challenging and don't really have that much competition because it seems like the majority of people don't want to put themselves in that type of jam. The majority of people also have what seems to be called reasonable fear at attempting stuff which is probably what limits them from getting farther. As long as there is some type of contentment involved then I guess it really doesn't matter how much one accumulates in this world. I personally just have a vision that I want to live by, so that's why I make my own strives.