Friday, March 9, 2012

Creating Opportunities

For myself, I'm the type of person who can find ways to get what I need but in the process I will have to sacrifice something I really value. At the same time, I would have to take the long and hard journey through like a 20-year trip making it out of the wild. Literally, it wouldn't be that long but that's how much it feels for me at an emotional level because I really would have to let something go for awhile.

I'm the type who has a little trouble letting go of grudges even though I eventually manage to do it or force myself on the spot to do so, if need be. Grudges are just not worth losing any sleep over- it's just a waste of energy and time over doing something meaningful like enjoying the moment of having comfort with family and friends. I'm being really flexible in making a living for myself but when I get home, I'm seriously going to ask what some people do and how much they make because I'm going to weigh that in with whatever interests me now.