Thursday, March 1, 2012

Posting Status

Pretty much, it looks like I'll be making 366 posts this year because it's a leap year. I've actually hung on to this blog long enough to actually be able to claim that I'll be averaging one post a day out of the year. That being said, I have quite a bit of catching up to do. Anyway, I will hopefully sooner or later overtake this blog and complete those posts; however, I've found it really difficult to write on here everyday to have this perfect attendance kind of thing and alignment with my blog archive.

I feel content in having an average, so that is why I continue to make these pathetic attempts of writing really well and putting something up for people to admire over. Other than feeling offended every once in awhile over stuff that never resolves itself, I guess I'm doing alright.