Monday, March 5, 2012

Mind Is Feeling Busy

I'm pretty much typing away right now because I feel really empty inside from being a little worn out after working out. I just turned on this Mac machine and then started blogging. As boring as this routine feels sometimes, it's actually inducing some happy and jolly feelings inside of me. I guess I like to laugh on the inside while looking serious on the outside. I tell people that I'm thinking about money and what I want to do with my wife most of the time. I've heard it's actually quite typical for guys to think this way while they end up laughing and also saying it's good stuff.

It isn't really that hard to relate if you keep it honest and going after the best quality stuff in this world. There's really no need to feel like you're being brought down by something else. It's just better to accept the situation and do what's needed to get to a better state. There's really no need to feel depressed all the time, no matter how rough life seems. I mean I have had my days where I felt disappointed in myself but I never let that get to me so much like a few people I know have. I guess there's this undying confidence of being alive and living for something meaningful; I think that's where God fits in for me.