Thursday, March 8, 2012

Something New For A Change

My mind and body don't feel so fed up anymore over adversity or feelings of great annoyance. Much like how I learned to stay awake in class even though I'm really exhausted, I have learned that it is possible to reconcile with it everyday. I don't need to justify calling people names or bickering about how they're bothering me anymore. I see a direction that's far greater with where I want to take things now.

From taking little hints now, it seems like some of the guys I actually called weird are now married. It only brings a smile on my face now, and I can't really make fun of it because it personally is something I like to respect. I'm just smiling about it quite a bit more than when they weren't married anyway. I can't judge them in that area of whether it's smart or dumb.

To say the truth, I think I have to be the better guy in that sense. This being a bigger guy deal doesn't even matter if the person is short, I'm so serious. It's just sort of funny if the short guy ends up marrying a really tall woman- there isn't really anything wrong with it in a colloquial manner.

It's always been right under my nose. It's something that can't be forced into your system. For myself, it's just something that you learn to embrace and deal with to have the opportunity of going after the best and most wonderful things in life with what you have.