Saturday, March 3, 2012

Good Review For MacBook Pro

Honestly, I've used this MacBook for only a few days now and I am really impressed with its features. Surely, it's an expensive product but the money that goes into purchasing one of these really makes up for power and convenience. One of the comparisons I'm finding is that these laptops really save a lot of power in that with a very fast processor, one would expect the power to drain but instead this laptop estimates at least five hours of run time. With an i7 processor which is another way of saying, the fastest line of processors out there at this time and still managing to conserve for five hours straight while running only on battery, then that's some really good quality compared to other laptops out there. Along with this laptop being the lightest out there with a meager four pounds, it's amazing how this laptop would be really pleasing as a gift for a grandson or wife.

I honestly can say that this is one of the best products out there in the market at this time and that I'm really happy with this purchase. I also bought myself a convenient wireless mouse too that runs on almost any surface so along with that, it's pretty cool that my MacBook instantly tracked it and started working once I plugged in the little thing that covers a USB port.