Saturday, March 10, 2012

Economic Considerations

For some duration, I know how I've been making some decent posts in the past to have some fun. I'm starting to gain a whole lot of true confidence and ability to accept where I'm at while gradually coming up with a solution that might be hard, but something I can be patient about engaging in. From where I'm at, it really is a lot about having patience and letting that be a key to my success.

I don't really need any more schooling now, except for making some classes be like a fun hobby. It's not really going to inspire me or help out with a better job with my messed up job history. The only thing I can do now is just take something that pays well assuredly and something that doesn't have a lot of competition with people.

I'm just going to have to accept it and take what I can while building up some credible work history again. Maybe, I can try to marry a nice and smart woman who has a good job so that I could have a little wiggle room too with myself. I think I'll just keep an open mind about it and go for the very best I can naturally obtain and be content about it.