Sunday, March 25, 2012

Typing Anything From My Head

Alrighty then! The word alrighty comes from a pretty messed up movie called Ace Ventura Pet Detective. I thought the movie was pretty funny, the end. No, I think it's about the Miami dolphin- the actual mascot that gets kidnapped; no, it didn't run up to some tuna and then get netted. That was random because I remember when I was in college hearing about how dolphins were being killed by getting caught in fishing nets when fishermen were catching tuna. It's pretty sad- how would you like it if a dolphin who looked like a man saw you as a fish and then caught you in a net after trying to swim with your buddies?

My roommate said it would actually be pretty messed up. Honestly, that was random. Okay, alrighty then! Ace Ventura saves the day at the end of the movie- problem solved, and the man who looks like a woman tries to get married one day to Mr. Ace and she or umm he gets caught in a very embarrassing situation and disgusts the whole police force who probably enjoyed a night of dating with him or umm her.

Fast forwarding to the most funniest and weirdest part was actually interesting because all of that literally happened at the end of the movie. I sometimes have this weird feeling that some girl who probably has an interesting personality like Annie Tran or Betty Lam does wherever they are wants to jump into some portal at her computer and then come out pouncing right on top of me from my MacBook!  I'm implying that maybe if given some incentives and a little coaxing then possibly Annie or Betty herself would actually not mind so much. I'm just saying that maybe they want me to be quiet about writing about them. Again, Annie and Betty are protected in their own right from their names being so common!