Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just Typing Away

Honestly, there's really not much for me to write on here anymore but yet I'm keeping it going for some reason. In a way, it exercises a part of my mind because it helps me recall some events and put together some complicated pieces to a puzzle by writing it out. I no longer feel really boggled down to many things. I don't feel offended about people being direct with me which is actually good. I guess I used to have this feeling of sensitivity but I no longer really feel it effecting that much.

I don't even care when people call me this short guy when they're describing me now. I don't even care if they make fun of me behind my back for being short. I just don't plain care and feel like laughing when people are direct about it with me. Yeah, I guess I feel really happy enough now. I don't know what I'm really typing right now. It's just junk.