Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hey Have A Buddy

Yes, I have one follower on this blog. Woo hoo! One person is meaningful and then if it adds up to too many people then that's probably where headaches can sometimes form up. I realize that I had pretty good fortune for being the type of person I am- if I was smart enough in those opportunities, I might have been able to capitualize on them. Those situations are gone now and it's only something I can reflect.

It's now different times and things have evolved for me. It's really interesting in how my emotions cause me to react. The most powerful feelings occur to me when I'm feeling anger or agitated about something. Regardless of how much feelings interrupt myself, I've decided to be fully honest in every way, shape, and form to the best possible way.