Sunday, March 11, 2012

Approaching Something

With my Facebook profile, I am now reaching 300 friends for all the mess I've accumulated in the past. "For Sparta!" My own team of Spartans is almost complete. I remember the day where I had like 250 friends and then like the next day, I lost 50 Facebook friends. Man, that was a bad and frustrating day. I call up one of those girls and she's like "Don't talk to me." I'm like, "What did I do?" even though I sort of knew and then she blocks me on Facebook. I must have caused her female emotions to worsen to the point that when she has one of those days, it exaggerates really badly against me.

It was like a small I.E.D. was set off in my Facebook profile and then it's like those 50 people were wiped off the face of the Earth because I'm so narrow-minded. They technically like don't exist to my eyes- it may be different for others. Like I said this I.E.D. analogy doesn't apply for everybody.