Thursday, March 22, 2012

Interesting Stats

For some reason, I did something that I have been disregarding. From the stuff I put on here, whether it's naughty or not, I also had about 400 views already this month. That's not really a lot compared to Internet standards. Obviously, I would get crushed impeccably by Internet giants like Yahoo! and MSN even though I don't like all of Google's products. Okay Google is like my number one wing-man when I need help on stuff that I'm not going to mention but the implication is true!

I normally have been averaging about 300 views a month which is not that bad for being a blog that isn't all that cut out to be. I guess I have influence over a very small population of people, like those Hope of God church dwellers I've been basically rooting very negatively about. I pretty much am doing things that I should be trying out even though I'm not all that great yet. Probably the hardest thing for me is to just be patient. The best part about this blog is that it actually represents me to some degree ever since I stated I was going to be honest on here. I have some fictional stories on here which actually mean something but I guess most people are not even going to touch it.