Saturday, March 10, 2012

Embracing Myself

This is something that I'm finding myself doing a lot. Going after the best thing and not really settling on something second rate. It really takes having a lot of heart and obviously, I accept that I probably won't ever really be a popular person whose on like the top of the food chain especially where a lot of people go crazy over, such as never being a celebrity and famous athlete. Basically, I don't really see myself catching a break with those types of endorsements they can make and I'm okay with it.

Wherever I go now, I just need to have a lot of heart and work it to the best of my natural ability. I'm obviously going to strive at improving in life and enjoy the benefits that come out of it. I'm at a state now where my emotions just feel really relaxed, even though occasionally I feel a little shaken up from how I perceive my personal appearance. It usually leaves me inwardly smiling about it and not really caring so much about it when I become occupied in something.

Basically, how I'm setting up my life right now is pretty much working part time and investing the money in some things. It looks like it's pretty much the best I could do and something I'm going to have to live with in making a living for now. It totally makes sense to me and fits my personality. I personally understand this meaning of what it's like to be rigid and did the best I can to ameloriate my personal situations by tinkering with it. I totally see that the people who claimed to have control over my life at Hope of God Church in Los Angeles were being crazy with me. I heard that they want me back at their church and how their church has been struggling over lack of membership. It totally makes sense, and it really doesn't deal with what I did to make it happen; I was just a victim they wanted to scapegoat over.

I now have the power to influence a better direction with their messed up view of the world.