Thursday, March 8, 2012

Exploring My Style

My style is something that never really pertained to me in the beginning. For myself, it looks like I enjoy writing things on here to make myself laugh when I go back to look at it. I have also adopted a boring and mature tone too for some reason; it's like a tone that's suitable for writing essays and doing research papers. My little sister has even suggested that I should write a paper for her which she was stressing out over one time because I actually enjoy the challenge of doing them.

One of my professors in school took one of my papers I wrote and gave it an A+++ and didn't give it back to me. I was like "What the heck?" when I last time saw him. I just nodded okay and thought he was crazy that he wanted to turn it into an example for his future classes. The topic is something that interested me a lot so I guess I was bound to put something good on it even though I completely forgot what I put on there and wasn't even thinking about what I was putting on there. I just did it all mindlessly and tried to make it look nice and organized. With all those facts I put on there, I guess something a person like me is going to get lucky from doing something I never intended happening.

I was even lucky because a taller girl who I thought hated me actually ended up liking me in the end and wanted me to hang with her. She was really cute and I was fighting these urges of chasing after her because I didn't want to get rejected by her. In a way, I was angry because I was too shy to go up and scared about getting rejected; it was so stressful and I was doing my best to hold it. For some time that passed later, she initiated trying to do a pick up move on me. Looking back, yeah I was lucky there.

This would definitely mean that size in a woman I become attracted to might actually not matter. I also get attracted to women in a pretty efficient manner so when one doesn't go so well, okay, I'm going to try to make it work if I ever commit myself but the saying goes there's a lot of fish in the sea.

There was another taller, sweet and very pretty girl who talked about getting in a relationship with this pretty hunky tall guy and she showed signs of personally liking me. Wow, even she was impressed by me and I was lucky there too.

One of those weird guys I talked about having wives now even were personally courteous to me when I was around them and it looked like those weird guys would jealous with me being around their girlfriends. I've actually been experiencing a lot of luck with even without me noticing them.

This whole luck thing isn't really a curse; it's something to embrace- that's why it's been easy for me to communicate with really cute girls now and see them as friends and accept what they feel their needs are best suited for them. Overall, I might have an ability to attract the opposite sex despite me being incredibly short as a guy; this could be something that I'm not even really aware of. The only challenge is for me to laugh it off in walking up to the alter to get married around other so-called giants if the woman I fall in love with decides to accept my proposal.