Thursday, March 8, 2012

Writing Through A Cold Funk

Whether it feels foolish or not, meaningless or pointless, I'm just continually making attempts to fill up this blog with my own personal writing. I've had about four years of doing this personal style of mine and last year, I saw a major development which was actually understanding what I was putting on here. Even the posts from awhile ago, it just brings back tears of laughter when I read them and also some suspense and recalling some things I didn't want to let go of.

From the get go, it was just something I decided to do without putting a whole lot of thinking into it. Now, I just want to write about something to express something without leaning towards any merit for it. I guess that being said, I'm never really going to pursue a career out of writing. I think I would rather do this for fun and even get to a point of just writing a story to publish someday and not expect it to be a big hit or anything. I'm not in it for making the big bucks from something like this.

I'd rather be making big bucks doing something that's much more easier like learning to trade stocks which is also considerably hard but for me, it's something that excites me and I have had some recent successes in doing it.