Monday, March 5, 2012

Living In the Moment

Living in the moment is sometimes ineffective because it seems to have its negatives just like every other person does in this whole wide world. The only person who isn't without any flaws is me; yeah for sure. No, okay, I'm making a big mistake- I know. The world revolves around me or you- no, it doesn't I know.

People don't like being made fun of in general. That's just a relative fact based on the laws of psychology and economics. That's why we sometimes should put on our armor which is our sense of humor and make fun of ourselves just for fun. Like the other day at around two in the morning, a person I know tried to injure himself really badly like cutting himself with a razor. Why? I thought that was a female thing.

My point is that the guy was funny when he made fun of himself. During that time, he was equipped with armor which is having a sense of humor. I think it's important to not lose it once it's been put on. There are times when we'll be off guard but sometimes it's good to hussle and put back on the armor to protect ourselves from people being dumb with us.