Saturday, March 17, 2012

No Longer Beating Around the Bush

For myself, I've noticed that being directly honest with something or someone has been very beneficial for me. Sure, I might have caused some people to get mad and yell at me or whatever but in the long run, it's better because the person I'm going to be dealing with the most is myself. It really doesn't bother me that much over people hating me because I'm better than them; well obviously yeah, it makes sense. I mean to do well, but even though I might feel a little angry and shot up with adrenaline it seems like I enjoy taking the time to reflect on the circumstance and just laugh about it. It helps me relax and see that maybe there's another justly resolution to the conflict.

I can't cover a lot more than I would like to on this blog because of my commitment to try to keep it G-rated. I guess I can try to describe it in more practical terms which might actually be funny. Basically, I know that Lee liked me in some sort of way that was intended for being more than just friends. Even if she denies it, the evidence points reasonably in this direction I'm elaborating on. Boy, I would even myself believe it too if I did what Lee did and then later heard the reasons I'm about to reveal.

Maybe, Lee was mad because she didn't like it when I was trying to constantly talk to Annie Tran and Betty Lam. These girls are older and I don't mean to put down the other Annie Tran's and Betty Lam's in this world; it just happens that I'm dealing with common names so the protection of the women's identities I'm writing about is also authentic- lucky me, I get to vent all I want if I want to and laugh about it on here for years and years to come.

Unfortunately, Lee has a very unique name like mine so she's basically someone who can get highly singled out. I think Lee has the look of an average girl and at certain times she appears less appealing. I also have reason to believe that she may be still single and the guy that might be compatible with her the most in terms of upbringing is actually a dud! Another person who can also get singled out is an Chinese-American dummy named Washington. People actually laugh in the beginning when they hear the name Washington given to a Chinese guy. Washington actually roots for any sports team with the name of Washington like the Red Skins and Nationals. According to a friend, there is some reason to believe that he could be highly into both men and women. Keep in mind, I'm keeping this G-rated so my implications also include me laughing about it internally.

Reason for bringing up Lee and Washington is because they both did something negatively special to me. The reason for saying they did something special even though it's negative is because they were crazy at the time thinking they could better my life with something and failed epically. Hey, it happens and sometimes even though it didn't feel like it at first- it's victory on my end. Victory, victory- that's my battle cry!