Sunday, March 11, 2012

Funny Stuff

For now I honestly can say that I'm being paid a salary bi-weekly. The pay sucks but the compensation includes free lodging and food. Basically, my house could have blown up from being bombed by terrorists and I would still be alright and getting paid because I'm staying somewhere else! It sort of sucks being away from home but what's fun is that I'm earning pay as I learn and improve my physical conditioning.

People have stated that I'm really small but it doesn't really bother me anywhere. It doesn't bother me standing shorter than most Caucasion people; oh well, that's just the way it is. I feel like being mad just like how it seems with others. It's that expressionless look on those people's faces when the guy is standing next to a taller woman- it's just classic.

It doesn't really matter, as long as the shorty can still have fun and enjoy the presence of the respected tall person and vice versa. Eh, it's okay I guess and doesn't really matter if it still doesn't bother the respected persons after being badgered by others about it. There's no reason to feel like being controlled just because you stand shorter than somebody else!