Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Carrying Forward

Right now it's pretty much just a session of writing about anything now because I believe that I pretty much put up this month's quota or something close to it by now. Anyhow, I don't really have that many ideas to keep writing up on here. I must be like a blogging junkie right now because I have nothing else to put now, and I'm like all out of ideas now and out of steam.

Actually, being angry isn't good but in a sense it might have had some entertaining value for me in respect to the things I wrote and generated. I can seriously make taller people feel disparaged to the point that even if they were to be mad at me, they wouldn't really be able to do anything about it. I would just be one of those types that they would feel is a lost cause but at the same time, I'm pretty much seen as smart by them at the same time. Basically, this entails them ignoring me in part of their daily life as their strategy.

I totally understand it's because they just want to be selfish and let go of some anger they don't know how to really drive out. I'm getting rid of mine by writing on this blog pretty effectively and has been a pretty safe outlet for me.