Friday, March 9, 2012

Head Is Starting To Click

For example, network engineering is a great field to be a part of. It deals with working with computers to set up a complex network which involves maintaining a smooth infrastructure to ensure information can transfer in a secure manner from one computer to another. Most of the job descriptions state you need at least a year's worth of related experience to even apply for this type of job which honestly sucks. 

Therefore, even though I really think think these I.T. jobs would be great. Probably the best way in getting these jobs from schooling would have been going to a really well-reputable school. Unfortunately, I didn't get into one of those and pretty much wasted some years in my life completing a degree that won't really ever be of any use to me.

The first step is always embracing what sucks in the stupid actions I conducted, no matter how much I thought it was smart in the beginning. Next step is now figuring out what to do about it.