Sunday, March 11, 2012

Typing One More For Kicks

Obviously, I'm just typing away here mindlessly still and going to probably be doing this for awhile. Along with making bad typos and not really paying attention to my grammar sometimes, I guess I'm just going at it on a binge. The reason why I do this is because I need to get caught up with my posting so that I can average one per day. Obviously, I'm behind like another month so it probably surprises me that I can write up to sixty posts in one sitting which is the remaining amount I have just that I don't do it because it would be very boring.

Okay, so the world is flat because I said so. Not really, it isn't. It's like a sphere cut into four hemispheres. Thinking about the Earth as a whole feels really depressing especially because it feels empty in that kind of regards even though there are about four billion people on Earth. I guess that's how some people might feel about others- very depressed at them because they disappointed them.

What can I say? It's just the way it is. It's good to just relax and not worry so much. There are people who will call you for whatever, so it feels like for every hundred people I know is on my Facebook, there's one person who likes to call me every once in awhile. I only know 300 people- oh well, I can get a little possey going; yay! I know a male and a female. Woo hoo, if humanity depended on me with those two people who call me, then well- see what I mean? I've even been texted by several others which would put better odds in my favor.