Sunday, March 11, 2012

No Competition

Where I'm headed, there's pretty much no competition because there's a demand for them. I think I'm going to drive a school bus and deal with crazy kids whereas some people wouldn't even want to drive for a living and probably could handle raising no more than four kids at once! Economically speaking, this is where I get to justify my points whether people like it or not or feel like it's going against them so they start picketing.

Basically, about half of the driving population have been in a traffic accident and are probably scarred for life in having the desire in driving a big, scary freight truck to earn a living. Furthermore, it's not a job for everyone; especially being away from home for a long time and having to deal with some headaches of sitting there and staring at the open road which is pretty much everyday and all day. Therefore, driving a school bus is like that just that it's for only a couple hours and also getting to discipline rowdy kids. I think those little devils will make me laugh a lot and I'll be like "I'm going to tattle-tell" to the school bully and make fun of him while he can't do anything about it and all the other kids start laughing.

I guess I have the personality to lead a group of kids; that being said, there's no competition for that kind of job for me so I'm in it for the money. It's a part time job and when I get out, I could use that money to invest so I could at least double my annual income; therefore, I would get to work half of the time than others would normally do and get their pay. I plan on doing this professional driving career until I rebuild a good credible work history and then if I can get promoted, then I'll upgrade my college degree and get certified in some areas so I could make more money.